If you haven't got a ticket to attend Royal Ascot yet… it’s an event not to miss!
A fabulous day full of people watching, incredible headwear and of course horse racing.
Here are the full Ascot Dress codes for the ladies who are attending the Royal Enclosure:
- Dresses and skirts should be of modest length defined as falling just above the knee or longer.
- Dresses and tops should have straps of one inch or greater.
- Jackets and pashminas may be worn but dresses and tops underneath should still comply with the Royal Enclosure dress code.
- Trouser suits are welcome. They should be of full length and of matching material and colour.
- Hats should be worn; however a headpiece which has a solid base of 4 inches (10cm) or more in diameter is acceptable as an alternative to a hat.
- Strapless, off the shoulder, halter neck and spaghetti straps are not permitted.
- Midriffs must be covered.
- Fascinators are not permitted.
All our designer hats are available to order online here
To purchase your tickets click here.